Oldham & Tameside Rugby League Service Area is an organisation which supports, develops and promotes Rugby League within East Manchester.
We provide the following services:
– Outdoor ‘play’ Touch Rugby League Programmes
-Funding support to Talented Athletes, Clubs and Volunteers
– Delivery of High Performance Rugby League Talent programmes for U13 & U14 age groups.
– Opportunities and pathways for players, Coaches and Volunteers to progress into Regional, Scholarships and National performance programmes.
– Providing High Quality Coaching to Schools, FE / HE establishments
– Club support in Clubmark, accessing Funding, Facility development.
– Match officials development programmes
The officials of the Service Area are:
- Chris Chamberlain (Rugby League Development Manager)
- Steve Molloy (Talent Coach)
- Steven Nield (Community Coach, Oldham MBC )
- Shane Eccles (League for All officer)
- Peter Brooke (Match officials officer)
- Glynn Knight (Chair and coaches rep)
- Garry Highton (Vice Chair)
- Garry Hepworth (Competitions Director, Treasurer and Schools Rep)
- Mike Tootill (Head Coach)
- NW Counties Rep – Jackie Clowes
There are also a Rep from the local community clubs– Waterhead, Oldham St Annes, Saddleworth Rangers, Hollinwood, Higginshaw, Fitton Hill/ Hathershaw Bulldogs
Also reps from: Oldham League, Oldham RLFC, Oldham Rugby League Trust are invited.
Chris Chamberlain – Rugby League Development Manager
0161 770 1637
Steve Molloy- Talent Coach
0161 770 3151
Steve Nield -Community Rugby League Coach
Shane Eccles – League for All officer (Touch, TAG & Masters)
Peter Brooke- Match Officials Officer –
Garry Hepworth – Competitions Director – t: 0161 633 7807 m: 07749 625517 e: email@example.com
Glyn Knight – Chair – t: 0161 652 4712
Garry Highton – Vice Chair – t: 0161 620 7854
Mike Tootill – Head Coach – t: 01457871933 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media websites:-
We are currently looking for sponsorship to continue the development of Oldham born Rugby League athletes.
Service Area Development Squads Sponsorship – Sponsors Name/Logo on all Kit
The service area programme consists of development squads of 45 players from Under 13s,14s,15s,16s and 18s from Oldham & Tameside. Kit is worn by all players and coaching staff to matches, training, development and education evenings. The programmes run from March 2012
- Sponsors of the Service Area kit will have their Name/Logo placed on all the players t-shirts, waterproofs and all coaches training kit.
- Corporate exhibition stand at the launch evening
- Front page of the awards night programme dedicated to sponsors
- Sponsors logo on RFL service area website that receives almost 100,000 hits a month and has links on Oldham Roughyeds websites.
Sponsorship may take the form of:
- Kit sponsorship,
- Sponsoring medals for the Festivals
- Donating a prize for a raffle
- Sponsoring a Town team on match day
- A single donation to help fund an event
For Further details please contact email@example.com